About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Who are my visitors?

From the time I made this blog, I have no idea who are my visitors... I tried to asked myself, what if I will put a message board here but then.............. I dont know if they will leave a message for me. I keep searching in the net for how to determine visitors, and then I came up in a neocounter that gives the country of the visitor who visits a blog. and not only that it also give the number of your online visitor. I find it great, so I decided to put it in my blog............ and there it is...........
Though I dont know their names atleast I know which country they live... and I am satisfied of what I see....

For all my visitors, enjoy reading my blog... And dont forget to sign to my guessbook...
GOD bless us all!!!

No comments: