About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, September 02, 2005

The examination....

This week is our examination. Ohhh...gosh....... what a kind of.... ahhh. The exam is really very difficult. When the teacher is out,,,, hah,,,,, everybody is busy cheating, collecting answers. Oh my GOD, I am disappointed. This generation, I can say that students are irresponsible. Well, there's nothing I can do about the issue, they are doing it in order them to pass the subject, right?

Actually, the exam is really something that makes you turn up and down. I hope there is a type of exam which always a "True" or "False" or multiple choice. ... heeheehee. But yes, there is, but the worse is "Right minus Wrong". Meaning if you got fifteen (15) out (30) items, for example, then you are still "Zero (0)". What if you only got ten (10) out of thirty (30) items then meaning to say your score is negative ten (-10). Ohhh, very worse.... Well, all I can say is that, study hard in order you to meet the success. According to our assistant school administrator, Mr. Rosito S. Caang, "Finally, you reach the stage of graduation, for 5 years successfull cheating" I hope that we will not be like this.... GOD Bless!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Survival of New Orleans blog
Victor Agreda from Download Squad and TUAW just turned me on to this LiveJournal blog : "This journal has become the Survival of New Orleans blog.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Incredible Wealth Building System site/blog. It pretty much covers Incredible Wealth Building System related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)