About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

What is Love, what Love can do?

What is love in your own opinion and what it can do to your life...
This is my opinion of what love really and what it can do to me:

1) Love is Kind.
2) Love can make you cry. It is because if you really love someone but then she never care about your feelings then it can make you cry.
3) Love can hurt.
4) Love can move mountains.
5) Love is blind. For me Love is not really blind but its Lovers who are blind...
6) Love is Promising.
7) Love is flirtitious.
8) Love makes you smile. It can make you smile though you are alone in the room, a sudden thought that came in yur mind that makes you smile.
9) Love can make you crazy.
10) Love is forgiving.
11) Love is jealousy.
12) And above all, Love is one of the most wonderful things that could happen to a person.

In your own point of view What is Love and what it can do? Do Love makes you bored or makes you happy... Hmmmmmmmmm.... What else love can do..?
Well, thats the power of Love... I believe that "Its better to die than to live without love" Love is Precious...

Eugielene

No comments: