About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, September 16, 2005

A Helping Hand

In our life there are many problems that will come. Some are just small and some are big. Sometimes, small problems can lead to a greater one.
In those problems, sometimes we need someone to help us to keep firm and strong. But as how firm we are is how hard a problem is.

In my life today, as a graduating student, I may say that studying is one way of figuring our future. But it is not that easy to be a student. As I remember, it is when I was in second year college, I had an assignment that makes my head terribly bad. I had made research, I headed to the library everytime when I had a vacant time. I read but still I cant find the right solution. This assignment really make me cry at that time because I dont really understand it.

In that time, there was always my mother who always supported me. She kept saying to me "God will not give you a problem that you cant handle". She was always with me when I need someone to help me. She always told me to be strong and firm and say "You can do it". Those words were put in my mind, I thought to myself, there were already someone graduated at this subject, "if they can do it then why cant I". So I keep trying, as one time as I was in a room a teacher came and asked me what I do, the I told her. And she help me, I am so glad because finally, I know the answer. And I got it, I can able to understand what it all means....

Now, I know whatever problem came in your life there is always a helping hand that gives a great help. As I know, there is a "Mother of perpetual help" then there is also a "Son of perpetual ask"....

No comments: