About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The search is over!

When I was alittle kid, I dont care about the things that I saw in the sorroundings. I just do what I want. If I like to picked flowers then I will. If I like to plant trees I will do it. But as the days passed by I learned to think what the meaning of this things.... But because I was still in a very young age, I dont care about it.. Until one day I am asking myself something that I couldn't know the answer.

When I reached in high school, I keep asking on myself "How these things are really made?" Scientific, theoritical and biblical explaination was not enough for me to understand how these things came out in this world. I keep searching and searching and searching. I read magazines, articles, books and even bible but still I felt the hunger of information. There is something I want to know that I couldn't find an answer. Time had passed and I am tired of searching for reasons. My research was not yet ended and remained hanging. Until the time came that I felt weaken and I want to stop searching. Then I decided to end up there.... I close my research, beside I am satisfied of all the things that I see................

Days, months and years passed by, I totally forgot my research, until one time, when I was in third year high school, in our values education class, we were asked by the instructor to go outside and to observe the sorroundings. While observing, she told us to express our ideas, what we can say of all the things we see, not just the trees, the birds, the flowers that grow and born and will end but also the endless things such as the mountains, the skies, the wind. I think and tried to campare the two. I said: "Man can plant trees and flowers......." but then I looked up in the sky: "Man cannot make skies or even plant mountains". I thought to myself, there is one man behind the scene who mahe these all and put it in a proper place................. And GOD......... He is the only man who can create impossible things that human cannot. And then I conclude that everything in this world was created by GOD the almighty and was according to his will. There are some things that are difficult to determine how they exist or what their origin. But don't bother to ask anymore because "GOD himself has no beginning and has no ending. He is the Alpha and Omega" In that very day, my research was revived but his time it was over. My search is over.

GOD is so good because he give us all things that can make us happy. As I grown up I learned to appreciate all things even little ones. I enjoy counting stars in the night, I love to watched the moon during its full. All things really make me happy. Now I know "How GREAT GOD is."

No comments: