About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Monday, September 26, 2005

The great raid

There is a great raid happen here in the Philippines. And this is the first time ever happen in the whole Philippines. There is a raid of all computers here, both in school, offices, companies and big stores. It is because of illegal used
of microsoft windows without the permission or license from the original programmer. Some computer operator here are just using a pirated CD which contains a ready-to-install software. NBI's are now doing an investagation regarding this matter. That is why computers here are now temporarily shutdown.

Actually, this happening is s great disturbance in classes, especially in computer majors. The classes are suspended because there is no computer to use. Because the school administrator are being adviced to closed the computer laboratory for a three weeks. And because of this instead of having a semestral break, we will have a make-up class to recap the days that we have no class.

I really hope that this matter will be settle down before the end of the semester...
Because its so hard without computers, I know that most of people are now depending mostly to computers.........

No comments: