About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Happiest Moment with my Mother

Today, is Saturday. My mother has just arrived from my grandparents house.
Today, I consider it as the happiest moment with my mother. Why? Well, it is because its already been a long time that we hadnt given time to chit-chat with each other. Now, we are in the sala talking for my Kuya (means eldest brother), when my younger brother recall the past happy moments when we are still a kid, we all came up in a hard laughter.

Suddenly, our topic has change, and now we are exchanging joke stories and scenes. And we all die laughing. After more a half an hour my mother joined us. And she also make jokes. That was the first time I saw my mother laughing to hard that she even cry and said "Stop, I can hardly breath. My stomach is already aching." As I recall her voice covers all our voice when she laugh. She has the biggest voice of all. I can even see her throat enside..heeheehee.

Well, I hope that there will be another time for us be like this. And I really love it, talking to my parents, with my brother and sister...

EUGIE


Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

No comments: