About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Halloween

Halloween is one  of another  busy days here in our place. During this time, we go to our granparents house. This is really what we did eveytime when this holiday come. Its a part of our culture that we will all went to our grandparents house. We did fun chats. And we watched movies.
 
During the night, we all agreed to watched a horror movie. Then there goes, we all break into hestirical shout... because everytime the ghost show in the screen it makes our skin feel cold like someone holding us. And we also feel that somewhere in the dark place there they are wating for us..... grrrrrrrr......... After the movie, we did some talk and chating about more horror movies. After that we all, its time to sleep but.... the problem is we all scared to sleep alone in our room. So, what we did was we all sleep in one room. Though it make us fit so much... And until out room, we still talking to what we have seen in the movie.... I think I fell asleep already past midnight........
 
Happy Halloween to all....
 
EUGIE


Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

No comments: