About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Busy Day

Today is Saturday. There is no class because its Saturday but as what I see in the school it seems that it is a school day because I think 55% of the students are here. They are busy making props and chantings for the incoming cheerdance competition this coming Tuesday, October 4, 2005.

Well, me, myself too is busy cooking something for our lunch. I am being assigned in the kitchen. I will cook anything, an undiscover recipe that in they will taste first time in their lives. The Department Mayor is now busy preparing the props which we called "Pompom". It is a metallic paper cut into thin pieces and joined together to make it like a broom. Me, after this cooking I will go to the tailoring of our cheerdance costume to see how it going on, and to know if it is already ready for use, because I think tomorrow will be our dress rehearsal. I hope luck will be ours. More Power computer Department. "We are the Winner".

No comments: