About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Monday, October 03, 2005

The very busy day

Today is my busiest day ever. In the first time of Intramurals celebration this is the very busiest of all. Because supposedly the intrams should be held September but this year we held it October which is the Month after the City fiesta. The Officers and Staff did not get enough time to prepare for the intramurals because they are still busy preparing the fiesta which had many activities. That is why we (the department officers), are really very busy and we got very tired. And yes, this is a very tiring day.

Oh, I am so tired. I can feel the pain in my hands right now because of making the props for the cheerdance competition. And I hope that we will win. Wish us luck.... tomorrow is the final show..

EUGIELENE

No comments: