About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Intramurals

October 3 - 7, 2005 is our intrams. We won first place in dance sport competition. Then fourth place in cheerdance. Today October 4, we won in many ball games. We won in basketball, volleyball both men and women, soccer football and softball, basketball and takraw.

I really hope that we will still win and will reach the battle of champions..Wish us luck for the game....

Thanks to all my friends who support our team. You give us confident to fight for the trophy.. Thanks a lot...

EUGIE

No comments: