About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Time to rest

Finally, our intramurals had ended yesterday. Hooo.... it was really very tiring. And now, finally we can rest for two days because it is Saturday and Sunday. Oh, my voice is very tiny, I cant shout loud because my throat is sore of cheering yesterday during our soccer football legue. The players are all good and nice. Now I know it is so hard to got a point just only one because the goaler are all very good... But well, we still won the champion and got the crown... Mabuhay tayo mga computer students.

No comments: