About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Know what "Reality" is?

In this world, maybe it is free to fantasize what your future would be. But sometimes its more recommendable to open your eyes and wake up and face the reality. The REALITY, which are sometimes harsh and sometimes gentle. It is sometimes recommended to think and see the world and what it brings. But sometimes, for me, I feel more good when just dreaming of fantazy. Because I know in my dream, every single detail is all romantic, but not in real...

So, here is some of the reality that world brings...

Guys can live without LOVE but not without SEX;
Girls can live without SEX but not without LOVE.
Guys give LOVE to get SEX;
But
Girls give SEX to get LOVE.
So SAD but TRUE. :(


This is true in real. Well, part of human behavior between men and women.

No comments: