About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Time to Change

This is just a simple word but honestly hard to do. Time to change doesn't really mean to change ones self. There are some areas in our selves that we have to somehow change to make us a better person. Sometimes we can say to ourselves that we are too good that somebody abuse and use our goodness and kindness. I was once experienced that. I am good to everyone. But sometimes it gives me sense that it is not right to be always good. It is not right to always say "YES" everytime when somebody asked you something or needs your help. It is not bad at all to say "NO" once in awhile. Why? Maybe you wonder why......... And to my dear readers, I want you to think of it... Because it hard to explain my own perception and point of views.

Another thing I wanted to change about me is my being innocent. Maybe its time to open up my eyes to something I am not familiar of or have no sense at. I don't want to stay ignorant. I am mature enough to know the world and what life brings. But I assure that what changes it would be, its not for worse.

I know and I feel so blessed to think that there are someone out there who really dont want me to change because they want me to be me as what they used to knew me at the very first time.

To David, thank you so much for being so good to me, I know it brings impact on your mind when I put the quote "Time to Change". You were thinking that I was thinking in a negative way. And that evil thoughts came up in my mind. It doesnt mean change myself from good to worse. No, its not. I love myself and I love my family. Having a friend like you is like a treasure. I will stay good.

And to George Riley., I wanted to thank you too for the concerned you are showing upon me. We knew each other not too long but I can sense that you are a good person to rely on too. You somehow inspire me in somethings in my life. And I really hope that part of you will not change. And I wanted to assure you I will never change for worse. I just wanted to grow up and face the world.

I hope that I am be welcome of this world of constant changes.

GOD bless everyone and more power!!

No comments: