About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Life and Destiny

Palmists say that one's destiny can be read in his life lines on the left hand. Wise men say "One cannot taste the sweetness of life's sweet if he had not tasted the bitterness of life's bitter".

It is true that we can give the best we have after we experienced frustrations and heartaches. "Have courage", most spiritual advisers say.

A teacher grows through his experiences with the students and other people with him or around him. He learns from the pains.

A student learns from his experiences and the past mistakes.

It is surprising that bad things happen to good people. You hear it everywhere.... in the family, in the community and even in the church. Life's unfairness touches anyone regardless of anything.

However, GOD has good news for those who are persecuted in one way or another and have suffered for justice and righteousness' sake. They will be especially blessed and gloriously and abundantly rewarded. He reminds us to hold unto HIM faithfully with love for HIM and for our neighbor. To perform the greatest miracle in our lives, we obey faithfully the 4 great laws of success in Og Mandino's "Greatest Miracle in the World".

1. Count your blessings.
2. Proclaim your rarity.
3. Go another mile.
4. Do anything with Love 'coz Love is the greatest....

One day in our lives we will realize the truth that GOD really will give us what we need, thus, our hidden desires and human longings will be fulfilled.

Cheer up!!! Smile and be Happy!!

(VCF)

No comments: