About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Quite Disappointed

In everyday life sometimes we can say that we must do the best that we can. But sometimes its frustrating that we failed and feel quite disappointed. I know, everyone has this in mind to be somebody else. ANd I admit that I am dreaming to be somebody else.

I've long to change myself, to change EUGIELENE to somebody else but I never thought that the result make me disappoint. I feel like a dump after all. It wasn't so bad, but I feel that its not good at all.

Maybe somebody would say that he or she dont understand me. Yeah, its true,.. I agree. Because even me doesn't understand myself. I dont know where to place, where to start. I dont think if I need somebody else to fix me up or is there someone who can fix me. I am like a piece of paper teared down. Im like a broken glass.

What should I do? Do I have to wait what might come into my way? Do I have to be in a corner, just to keep silence? Where should I place myself?

I have so many questions that haven't answered. I have so many prayers and hopes. And I do keep praying and hoping that someday.. that someday...and someday everything will not be the same again. That my wheel of life will be at the top again.

No comments: