About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A message to my father

Right from the start, I know how hard you have worked for us. And I know you have done everything just for us. And I understand why you sometimes are so strict to us when it comes to our education. Maybe it is because you don’t want us to experience the sufferings you were experiencing during your time.

I remember the time when I was still in high school. I asked you, that I would like to go to school as a working student. And you strongly disagree because you said that you can handle our education. Although as what I see is not. It was so difficult. You were also thinking at the time that maybe the reason why I wanted to go as a working to student because I want my freedom so that I can so whatever I wanted to.

No! It’s not like that. I am not asking it for the reason to escape from your rules and regulations. What I wanted was just to help you. Purely just that. I tried to make you understand but then you refused to listen. I understand you coz maybe it was your pride and ego.

But it really breaks my heart to see you working hard. You even make the night like a day just to get extra income. And honestly, I was not happy to see you as if happy but so stressed. You were just pretending. I was so young but I feel what you feel. I know how great was the burden you had in your shoulder.

And do you remember the letter I left in the altar? It was the first letter I wrote for you and for mom. And it was the first time I expressed the feeling I feel awkward to tell you both. A letter expressing how much I love you and so thankful.

And now, for the second time around, I am not shamed nor feel awkward to tell you “How much I love you”. I LOVE YOU DAD!! I love you. And please don’t work hard as what you used to before, because you are not alone, I am here now. We will work together. And share with me the burden you feel. You are not alone now.

And please don’t ever think that I long to leave home. It’s always been my pleasure to get home with DAD, MOM, sisters and brothers around. I know time will come that I will have to leave home but that doesn’t mean that it’s the “END” or to forget you. Never! I will still be around. You will always be my father.

Dad, I am always been proud of you. I am proud to call you my DAD. I am not ashamed to show the world that you are my DAD, my FATHER, my PAPA. And I will so my best to make you proud of me. To make you feel worthy. I may not be your famous daughter but I will make you a famous father.

We are not rich in money and in wealth but we are surely rich in love and discipline. That makes you the famous father.

I have so much more to tell but I can’t as I am hardly make this straight because I am shedding tears.

Always remember………………..
I LOVE YOU PAPA straight from my heart.
I have no regrets.

Your daughter,
EUGIELENE

No comments: