About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Twin Fiona and Fayne


This pics I am posting here is the twin baby of my Ate Arcelie. Their names are Fiona and Fayne. They were named by Ate Jenjen who is now living in London with her husband.

The purpose I am posting this is upon the request of my Aunt Arcelie which I like to do too. Well, I already posted their pictures here before when they were still 2 months old. I think you can find it in the archives section.

Another reason why Im posting this is for Ate Jenjen. Hello ate Jenjen, here are twin fiona and fayne. Actually, I have a lot of their pics but I got no chance to post it here because it cannot fit here so much. But if you want to see the other pic its in the flicker in the left side of this blog as well as jacob, jason and Ate Arcelie.

Anyways, Ate Jenjen if pwede may I have your email add para next time kung naa ko picture nilang fayne
ug fiona I can send it directly in your email. Because what I can post here is just a minimal number of pics..
GOD Bless you ate Jenjen and to Kuya Paul too.
Peace and Love of GOD be with you all always..!!
Mao ni ako email add ate jenjen eugie_3784@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaaawe! there so cute! wow they have grown alot