About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Cure of my boredom!!

I was in the office and I got bored. My boss was not around, she was in Manila and will be staying for a week. So instead of sitting in my chair making my butt sore and hot, I made this photo of my babies.


This is Xavier Dean (Napitupulu) Nonweiler. I gather all Xavier pictures by year. It took me like almost an hour to look for pictures. Although I am not so certain of the date of the picture so instead I just put the Month and Year, its based on the picture being posted and taken. Xavier being a baby got this chubby face but he is becoming good-looking as he grows. He could be a heart breaker.


This is Xylon Keith (Mabulay) Nonweiler. Just like what I did to the first one, I gathered pictures of him and took me just a half hour since I almost have had his old pics. He is a kind of a chubby baby too and smart kiddo. He has a big smile, that always shows the side chubby chick when he do. He got a chinese blood and it shows to his eyes. He sure be a handsome man in time.

I am so proud to have them. They really are making my day good. Made me laugh, touch my heart and made me dance. I am happy I am their Mommy!!

No comments: