About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Battle (Darkness vs Light)



Life on earth is always a battle between good versus evil. It's up to you which one you choose. Whether you choose to walk in the darkness and experience the horror in life. Or in the road where you can see light in the end. GOD give you free will to choose. If you choose the wrong path then you suffer the consequences. Whichever you choose is always GOD's will. You might be put in the wrong choice but it teaches you lesson and make you a better man. Remember you wouldn't be what you are right now without that choice you made in your life.

Some are fortunate enough to experience good things without so much sufferings and pain. Some are lucky to win the battle in life facing the consequences. And so sad to say, but some didn't survive the power of evil.

GOD wants us to be strong and to not be afraid. HE is always with us both good times and in bad. HE wants us to win the race believing that HE is with us. HE wants to see us reach the finishing line. HE wants us to experience HIS glory.

Remember there is always LIGHT after the STORM!!

GOD bless us all everyone!!
Eugielene

No comments: