About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Father in Law, Papa Larry Strand

It's still the 29th of March in the US today but it's already the 30th here in the Philippines and it's my Papa Larry's birthday, my father-in-Law's Birthday. I so hope to spend more on your birthdays together in time. The boys are missing you so and I know as well as James. We want you to know that we love you so much. Hoping for the day to come that you will be able to come and visit us here. That would be so awesome. Have a wonderful blessed Happy Birthday to you Papa.


Happy Birthday to a Sweet Daddy, Loving Grandpa Larry Strand. We wish you more years to come and more fruitful days. More blessings from GOD above. We love you bunches.

No comments: