About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Why is it.....!!

Well, my day is not so fine honestly. I just woke this morning feeling so sad, its like I was carrying the earth. I dont know the reason why I felt it. It just happen the moment I open my eyes. And until I arrived in the office the same feeling I have. Although there were my friends who tried to make me smile and it somehow help.

But why is it like this?

Well, this is not only the first time I felt this way. Many times. But I just let it pass. But I feel different today, does it have meaning?... Well, as usual, I will just imagine and think what will happen... I often made a conlusion out of all my feelings..... always be "maybe its like this......, maybe its like that...." and I cant help myself but to come up in many conclusions. You know, advance thinking... They said that "its better to be advance than late".

Maybe this is just the fruits of my many imaginations. Maybe effect of my burdens. Abstract burdens. See, this is one of my conclusion.

So, nothing will change I will still have to make this pass and see what happen. I always like this. Beside, within my self I pray that maybe everything is for GOOD...

"EUGIELENE, Eugie" I need to trust GOD on everything..., He is the only one knows everything.
I will just sleep on this.....

No comments: