About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Getting rid of boredom!!





During boring times, I think the best thing I do is to take picture. Pose it like this and post is like that... I dont care how it looks atleast boredom gones with fake smiles and feelings hee heehee




Anyway, I dont remember when did I took this picture. I think it was last Month when I was in City Cafe 1 and then City Cafe 2. I am not so sure. But atleast nothing is change in my face. But actually, I was so bored at the time, and what you can see here is that I was like so enjoy.. Well, this is a fake feeling.. hee hee hee

Anyway, here is something I wanted to share to you especially girls like me. and for you to think .....

There is a girl who fall enlove to a stranger. Then there came another man who always make her day bad and ruins everything in her. Then this stranger will suddenly appear and help her and make her smile again. She wanted to ask this stranger but he is always silent, (a type of one question-one answer). And it happen to be that the stranger and the man she hated the most were friends since kindergarten. She was always laugh out in the street because of this man she hated always did something wrong for her. There is nothing she can do but to cry and cry. Then again this stranger came and lean her his shoulder to cyr on and let her borrow the handkerchief.

And so on.. and so on... The girl fall enlove the stranger but the stranger is also fall enlove to someone else. What happen is that the man that she hated the most fall enlove to her.....


What do you think to this LOVE TRIANGLE? What is the best thing to do and who is the nest one to choose!!

Take note: The girl got to know this man he hate, and she find out that he is not totally a bad person, he is sweet and romantic but just wild sometimes and she is used to it. But this stranger is like her hero and a knight in shining armour..

No comments: