About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Our Trip in Dumaguete

Our trip in Dumaguete City last April 26 to May 2 , 2009 was fun and very exciting. We went there to join the 1st Internationl Dance Exchange Workshop. Its about exchanging culture dance in the people in the world. This is created so that people in the other country will know our culture and folks as well as the openness and acceptance of the culture in other countries.



People in Dumaguete is really very welcoming. Especially the mayor of Valencia City, He was so good and nice. Thanks for your warm acceptance. Our show there was very uploaded. I never thought that there plaza will be crowded. Lots of people were there to watched the show. By the way, we are not the only one who dance that evening. We are five performers, two groups in the Philippines: (Sinanduloy Cultural troupe and Batangan Dance troupe), one group in Sri Lanka (Sri Lankan Dance troupe), one group in Singapore (Persadaku Dance troupe), and the last is... ohhh I forgot what is that troupe again.. Im sorry.. but Im sure you guys are really a good performers too... anyway, this show was held April 28 in the evening. Our dinner was after the show but its okay because before we start we had a hard snack...

Our next show was april 30 in Tanjay City. This place was a very nice one to stay. Though its a little far from where we had stayed. But in the trip going there was fun. We are all six performers, added by the China group (called Xiamen Xiao Pai Lu Dance Troupe)... Everything here was really good. We just had a little problem in the back stage because the space was so small for all of us... Although there is an air condition its still so hot there maybe because we are too many.


Anyways, until next time of my life story here. An update.. As of now.. I cant write many words because I have a problem right now but not too big...

No comments: