About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Hello everyone...........

The weather today is fine but me........ I dont think so if I feel fine... At first, I was fine but a sudden change of mood..... I dont know why,,,,, ? Maybe I was just bored and feel sad...

But anyway guys, I thought I will have a long break after our dance competition in cebu.. But I was wrong because it was announced to our meeting yesterday that we will be having 4 shows this February plus the repeat ferformance of the Crystal anniversay... The shedule of our shows are February 9-10: thanksgiving and dance presentation, february 22:cultural show, february 24: another cultural show; and lastly fubruary 28-29: Repeat performance and City charter anniversary.........

I guess, I have to gain more energy starting right now.......... more vitamins and more vegetables, energy drinks would be good....

Love you all GUys....
GOD BLESS US...

Sister Eugie

No comments: