About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My plan.........

Hello everybody.... Peace be with us always...

Today, I am collecting stories and saving it in my email. Its been awhile I havent read a stories. And I miss this things.... Well, I am planning to make a story at my own... or something like an essay... The title would be "1 devided by 3". I choose this title instead of "3 devided 1" because I guess this is best suits to my story later.... I know this would take long time to finish... But I try to do my best to finish this earlier (not so fast)........

Making stories is not easy... the story should coming from your heart... or it could be your feelings.... SOme writer make a story because they have their inspiration......

anyways...
GOD BLESS US....

Sister Eugie

No comments: