About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Additional picture



This first two picture with all dress up white was during the dinner party after the Crystal anniversary last November 30, 2007. We're really having fun. I missed some of the guys because some of them were not here right now because they gone to far places...
























Another pic was just taken last night, Feb. 17, 2008 during our practice for the NCCA Seminar. This was taken in the backstage ( which is the dressing room ) after dinner... The girsl were, me, Julie Mea, Keverly, Madel; and the boys were Dwight and Vouchard....

No comments: