About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Some sort of picture



























Hello guys, I am back again. I put here some sort of picture. This is This are the moments of my busyness. The first pic here is taken during the thanksgiving mass. This is me and Almay Oco. The other one is the one during our party in Saniel swimming pool. We are really having fub at this time. Actually this coming March 4 we will be having another cultural show in Siocon. That is found Zambaonga Peninsula. This are all my friends an d co-dancers. This is our attire every practice, a white shirt and a cycling.











1 comment:

neonwolfe said...

Wow that is awesome, that is a good scene with you and the water fall. It look you had alot of fun... Keep up and good luck Eugielene!

Nathan Wolfe