About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Ma-mother

This is my second mother. Do you know who is she? Actually, at first sight you can say that she is type of a shy girl, BUT,,,, a big, big butsss... is that once you knew her and stay for long talks everything you thought will change. Why? although this is little funny thing but actually she could laugh as her mouth will cover her face. Silent but talkative.. heehehehe got my point? The explaination is this, she is silent if she is alone, ofcourse. but she talks more whensomenbody makes her laugh... Remember she is my second mother...

Plus, ante oy, nanimbarot baya ako balahibo katong nangutana ka nga mag ninang ka sa ako kasal... Ngek kinsa man pud ako pakaslan oi... ehehehehehe... makapanindog bolbol...... ayyyy balihon lang nato aron dili klaro... loblob nalang... oh diba social.. hehehehe char......charot.... charity

No comments: