About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

With Viberly


This is Viberly. We often called her as Virlot. She is a kind of a girl

which is something...... hmmmmm...... difficult to explain. I have it my mind already but hard to put into words. Anyways, she is akind of ASTIG. Know what ASTIG? A kind that can do anything. She is astig because she could brave like as a man. She could be sweet as a candy. One thing she dont like about herself is that her mole in her nose... Actually its a good remembrance.... You can bring it until forever. Nice Cooker, nice friend... and also loves family. That is why she like to have her own family.. hehehehe jokes jokes jokes.. She likes to be independent.....
Likes to prove to herself that she can stand alone.... all I say is litlle VIRLOT, VIRLOt, VIRLot, VIrlot,Virlot and virlot........ hahahahaha smile pakkkkk char... charity pa jud hehehehe


No comments: