About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

When I Come to Heaven

When I come to heaven Lord, I hope I can bring with me;
My beloved people, friends and my family.
They're my treasured possessions I never can own;
For they are not mine but yours alone.
.
.
Lord I wish the fulfillment of my dreams;
To be together with my family and friends.
What a wonderful place heaven would be;
When I can see my beloved people all there eternally.
.
.
(This is dedicated to all my family and friends)

No comments: