About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The day!

Valentines Day is already passed but I still dont see my valentino....hahahaha... But its ok, Just this afternoon I came from my friend's house because its her birthday.... We really had a very fun time.

Ohhh.... the blind date is really so fun... Imagine I was blid date to a gay.. owssss... he looks more girly compared to me... he was afraid of the lizard... ouch..... but anyways, its already a long time I did not update my blog. I am really very busy preparing some of my project, plus I got this problem in my AI subject because we are ask to make a computer game, and it should be submitted within this month, I really got no time, I doubt if I make it done this month, but I will try to talk to my instructor to give us extension... Hah.,,life of a students is really like this and like that. But we dont have any choice but to make this all done or else "GOODBYE" graduation.... heeheeheeheehee....

We have to struggle, struggle and struggle. Because its where are future start...

EUGIE

No comments: