About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, February 24, 2006

The Foundation day!

It was a very bright day. The sun shines at 5:47 in the morning. I left in the house at 7:15 am. As I came in the school, there I saw students fall in line according by course. The parade started at exactly 8:00 oclock in the morning.It was leaded by the City's Drum Corps, then next were Reserve Officer Training Corps, followed by the Midwifery Department, then Department of Office Administration, then Education and Commerce, then AB department and Computer Department where I belong. And the faculty and staff as the second to the last which is the School's Drum Corps. I got really hard to get along my group because its so crowded. And it was also the parade of the Miss Charter Queen Aniversary and Miss ADTC Foundation. As we go through the city, students broke their lines. It is because the sun is really hot although it is still in the morning. I dont know why the sun shine so wild this day.
During the parade, as we came along the Rizal's Statue, department officers gave an attendance slip to those who is in the line. This slip will be one of the requirements for the final clearance and whoever lost or have no slip will have a fines of Php 20. This is done to make the students participate every activities the school will have. When it is done, we get in the GYM, where proper foundation program start. The master of the ceremony was my teacher-friends, Dr. Bonifacio L. Loquias Jr. and Mrs. Maricelle M. Nueva. "Today is our 23rd Foundation Day" They said.... and so on and so on.... After the welcome address by the City Mayor, a farewell walk by the last year's Queen, then a coronation for this year's Queen and runner ups... The emcee said "Congratulaions for all of you". Then their comes many photographers who wish to get a photo of each of them who were crown. To be continued....

No comments: