About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My assignment

I supposed to make a Data Flow Diagram of my documentation of my subject software engineering but I have to finish first my assignment in Math. I love mathematics because I like solving. But sometimes it really makes me hard to find a solution of a certain problem, which has many unknowns. Ohhhh... being a student is not an easy task, if you really devoted to the study. It is not like just going to school to meet new friends or chatting with old friends or classmates. Some students do this, ofcourse. For me, we are sent to school not only to have friends or to be educate, we are here in the school to learn and make it useful for the future. Some educated people have not enough knowledge in their field they are taking. So, while we are here in the school, make use of time in learning more advance techniques, for this may add as an asset of your qualification................. tama ba ito, nakakahiya baka maling mali yong iba kung english...

2 comments:

Bonie said...

Don't worry. You are a diligent student, anyway. You can do it. It's not really easy to be a student. You know that i am also a student, like yourself. :) Keep up your good works.... c u soon.!

Eugielene (Ladaga) Tulin Nonweiler said...

Thanks very much, I am so glad that we are getting close to each other...