About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Mercy of God....

Many people followed him and he cured them all, though he sternly ordered them not to make public what he he had done. This was to fulfill what had been said through Isaiah the prophet:

" Here is my servant whom I have chosen, my loved one in whom I delight. I will endow him with my spirit and he will proclaim justice to the Gentiles. He will not contend or cry out, nor will his voice be heard in the streets. The bruised reed he will not quench until judgment is made victorious. In his name, the Gentiles will find hope "


Matthew 12:16-21

Eugie : eugie_3784@yahoo.com

No comments: