About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Gymnasium....

This is where we often makes our dance practices. We are doing our dance workshop. .. Can u see me in this picture? ... Well................... I am the one who wear that yellow-green shirt. I am facing my friend (Jarvies) I am making jokes with him.... I asked him " How many fish you already caught? heeheehee.......

But this afternoon, the gym is really very crowded... The people are watching the paintings in the wall, because today is also the opening of science centrum... My head is aching because I couldn't see any one of my co-dancers. I dont know where we are going to held our practice.. Maybe I will call my friend and ask....

Eugie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its too short... why dont you try to make this long to make it more interesting.... hah

Bonie said...

hello. it's nice to see your pictures. i wish you will be posting more pictures... take care... :)

Anonymous said...

HI Eugielene,

Well, I think it's awesome. Keep up the good work.

Nathan Wolfe