About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Question: Is using sex to get what I want all that bad?

Answer:

Yes, First of all, sex is not a "strategic move," like in a game. It is so much more. GOD created sex for a husband and wife. It is powerful part of their commitment, love and intimacy.

Secondly, sex is way too powerful to "use" to get what you want. Outside of marriage it can easily "backfire" on you, resulting in emotional letdown, guilt, an unwanted pregnancy or many possible diseases.

No comments: