About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, August 07, 2009

Nowhere to go

I really felt this way like I am in the middle of nowhere. No where to go. Sometimes I just wake up feeling so lonely and dont know the reason why is it so. I have so many prayers. If only GOD can answer or talk to me directly maybe he would say " Your prayers are turning me up side down." I sorry LORD., its just that there's no one I can talk to. I believe in you.

Sometimes, I have this feeling to like something but after some hour change my mind. Huh, sometimes I really dont understand myself. But then there's nothing I can do about it because its my personality. I just hope that everything will be okay for me..

No comments: