About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Show...

Our show in Iligan City was quite well. We just got a problem in the stage because it was so small for us to dance. But everything goes well. an Uploaded dance presentations. Lots of people watching the cultural expo. There were two participants; (SInanduloy troupe and Bag-ong Ozamiznon Truope). Supposedly we will have a back to back show in the evening but our trainer told the facilitator that we should present at 3:00 in the afternoon. So, we did.

Then after the show, went back to the hotel where we stay then sweet dreams...... Early in the morning we went back to Tangub.. I was fall asleep while in a travel. I sleep in the bus....

No comments: