About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Choral Competition

Hello Friends. I got here a picture when I was in the Hotel in Iligan City for our cultural show there. Actually, I still have more pics but I got problem in downloading them. I only used my phone to send it here. But I will try to do it again nad hope will work.
Anyways, lastnight was the Pamaskong Handog Choral Competition for both Local and National Employees here in our City. We got the third place in the choral and fourth place in best in Costume. I wish I did got the chance to take pics but I was so busy receiving the raffles for draws. All presentations were really intertaining. They are so lovely in gowns. I wish I could wear one of those gowns next year. (Ohhh... how would I look...hhmmmm..)
So, lastnight because of my busyness I forgot to eat my dinner that's why at 2:00 pm, my stomach is knocking. I just had a small pack of a dice hopia to eat. I forgot to have my dinner, I was preparing this giveaways for the judges then prepared the consolation prizes and the Door Prizes. When I got home, that was the time I had my dinner.
During the raffle draw, I was assigned to take note of the winners. And it was hard because I couldnt see the paper, big lights were off. So, instead I used my phone to make lights. 10 lucky persons got the 10 consolation prizes then another 10 got the door prizes. oh, how I wish I win lastnight. hee hee hee... But, its not new to me, as I know I am not lucky when it comes to things like this..so no wonder... But if I win, that would be a BIG SURPRISE to me.. ha ha ha ha.
Well, the program ended at past 12:00 in the evening. After I scort the judges to their rooms for rest, then time for me to go home too. I arrived home at almost 3:00 am.
I need more energy to work everyday. GOD give me the strength I need. GUIDE me always.

No comments: