About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

All About "Love Qoutes"

Hard to accept that the person I loved the most cant be with me.
I dont wanna give up but I have to.
I wanna fight but the pain weakens me.
How can I be truly happy when my OWN HAPPINESS has left me?

*******************************************

Its Hard to wait for someone who has no plan to arrive.
Hard to understand someone who never explains.
But its harder to live without that someone who makes hard things worthy.

*******************************************

Love is a cycle.
When you loved, you got hurt.
When you got hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
And when you start missing, eventually you fall enlove again.

********************************************

Its hard to fall inlove again when you are still attached to your past.
You must learn to let go and open your heart to someone else.
Its not easy to do.... but sometimes YOU just have to..

*********************************************

No comments: