About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Monday, November 06, 2006

With my friends





Hello this is me. I just take this picture right now. I am with my two friends. And they are also my co-dancers in Sinanduloy Dance Troupe.


This is Almay Oco. She is the sister of my best best buds Alma Oco. She is also beautiful, right. She is fragile but quite strong. She loves to laugh.... She have many talents. Actually she already has a Title in our Place. She is the " Ms Talent " during the Ms. Tangub Search. Plus she won as the 2nd in DanceSport competition in our school.... She is also quite intelligent and smart..

This is Joy Maxilom. She is my cousin.... She is Kikay... Likes to emote. She loves fashion. Charity...charr... Actually, I like her long hair, she like to cuddle. She is sweet and charming.. One thing I noticed about this girl is that she always had her shoulder bag wherever she go. And guess what, the color of her bag is sky blue, and then her earings is sky blue. In short, a la-fashionesta... We call her Ms. Yeah... because everytime you say something and feel that she agree, always say, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and finally Yeah....

This is finally a bond of friends... We look as if we are really having fun.. thanks to my friends...

No comments: