About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Fifteen Facts of Life

  1. At least 5 people in this world love you so much that they would die for you.
  2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some other way.
  3. The only reason anyone ever hates you is because they wanted to be like you.
  4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone even if thet don't like you.
  5. Everynight SOMEONE thinks of you before going to bed.
  6. You mean the whole world to someone.
  7. Without you, someone may not be living.
  8. You are special and unique in your own way.
  9. Someone that you don't even know exists and loves you.
  10. When you make the bigger mistake ever, something good comes out from it.
  11. When you think the world has turn its back on you, take a look and you most likely turned your own back to the world.
  12. When you think you have no chance of getting waht you want, you probably won't get it. But id you believe ion yourslef, you ill probably sooner or later will get it.
  13. Always remember tha compliment you received; forget about the rude remarks.
  14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel musch better when they know.
  15. If you have geat friends, take time to let them know that they are great.

3 comments:

neonwolfe said...

Nate: It so awesome reading this, Where do you get this stuff? and I thought I knew more stuff. Keep up the great job,k?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eugielene (Ladaga) Tulin Nonweiler said...

Hello Jennifer,

I am happy you like reading my blog and help you reminding your friend here in the philippines.

GOD bless you and family!!

Eugielene Tulin Nonweiler