About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What is life without YOU!

I could not imagine how could I will be like this without you. Ever since in my life, I am always thinking "What if you are not there beside me, will I survive?". I feel ashamed because for the things I had asked, then you gave it to me, and for all those things sometimes I forgot to say "Thanks!". Ohh, how I feel bad, and I feel sorry. Sometimes I can only remember you when I got troubles and problems. And yes, you are there, offering help and never close your door. You are always there listening me confessing all my troubles. Why, you did not let me think of you when I am not in trouble, when I am happy? Because what I want is to share it with you. Why is it that you are always silent when I am fine. And me, myself, why is it I do not remember you?. Tell me, Am I bad enough to do this to you?.

O Lord, I am thankful because despite of my being annoy, you are always there for me. You always extend your arms for me. I am sorry if sometimes I got problem, and then I cant cannot hold myself but to blame you. I am really sorry. I am just a man.

Lord GOD, Thank you for all the things you give to me. And I hope you will never leave me. And always guide me in everything.

Thank YOU!!

No comments: