About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Today is my Graduation Day

Today, I finally graduate in my Bachelors Degree and after this, I dont know what to do. I think I should fine job and support myself because I am planning to get a masteral. I hope I can do this.


May GOD always bless me... I cant live without GOD in me...
And I want to thank you GOD for helping me all in my problem in College. Though I dont see you but I feel you and I know you help me a lot... And Thank you for my Parents who are always there for me to support in everthing. Thanks for joining me in crying when I have a problem in my school ( I know this sound funny but its true they joined me, especially my mother). And also, Thank you to all my friends. And finally thank you to my far away friend (Nathan Wolfe) to serve as one of my inspiration. You are one of a good example of a strong man. You teach me how to be strong. Thanks for everything, though we dont see each other but you help me a lot, lot, lot and lot... Thanks for being there... I will be STRONG too. You are all the people behind in all my success.... And Once again Thank you, thank you very, very much...

EUGIE

No comments: