About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Yay!! I passed the Examination!!

Right this moment I am overwhelm of the good news I heard. Just last night I received a missed call from my teacher in my review class. But I wasn't able to hear it because I was on my way home from work riding a motor cycle. So when I checked my phone and seen the missed call I immediately messaged my teacher apologizing and told him why  I wasn't able to answer. So...he called back and told me the word "CONGRATULATIONS!! You Passed the Exam!!" I was stunned and asked him "Are you sure Sir?" After the examination we were told by the examiner that we will know the result of the exam after three months and yet its just one month passed. So I asked my teacher again "Is it really me Sir?". So my teacher told me "Okay...let me read the name again. NONWEILER EUGIELEN T". And I said... "Ohh... that is really me...! I thank GOD so much for that. I so remember my feeling after the exam.. I felt so easy and at peace... I didn't know the reason and now I know; GOD let me win it for me. And thank HIM so much!!

In the office today; one of my office mate came to me and just shook my hands and I was like "Huh!!" She said congratulations euge from our City you are the only one passed the exam.. The reason why I don't want to celebrate the happiness in the crowd because I don't wanna offend those who did not pass. So I just celebrate within myself.

But anyways above all things... I thank GOD so much. I Believe it is GOD who help me PASSED the Exam!! Praise the Lord above all things!!


No comments: