About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Monday, March 04, 2013

One thing I should I accomplish this year!!

Now, its already March and there is one thing I really wanted to get accomplish this year since I have been wanting this to be done for almost 3 years. But because of my busy-ness I couldn't do it right then. And now I am aiming to do it this time.

Well, it is not a very big deal for everybody but atleast for me it is. The thing I am talking about is the CIVIL SERVICE EXAM (CS-Professional). As for now I am enrolling to a review class because I wanted to be prepared. I once took this exam last 2008 (I guess, I couldn't remember) but sad to say I wasn't able to get the passing score. Well, I was not upset about the result because I was not prepared and was not aware of the importance of passing the exam. I thought it was just an exam, just like the quiz in school. And since now that I know , so I wanted to get it this year. My examination will be on April 14, 2013.

I hope GOD will help me get through this one big goal of mine.

No comments: