About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, October 19, 2012

My Husband "I love you like no other "



I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. I will never cease of loving you till our hair turns to gray and breath turns to heavy. There is nothing in this world I could have ask more, than having you and be in your arms always. I will never ask for more leisure and luxuries in life because to me you are far more greater than those earthly things. You are given by GOD to me and so you are the greatest gems GOD had gifted and entrusted me. Thank you for coming into my life and of never giving up on me. And above all I THANK GOD for bringing and guiding you to me to share HIS majestic gift - LOVE. I love you so much hunny James Alex Nonweiler.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi.. Your love story with your husband and kids is so amazing.. I like how you wrote everything in here.. Hope to read more of your blog to inspire me. I too have U.S. Citizen fiance, hope all goes well regarding with my k1 petition.. God bless..

Eugielene (Ladaga) Tulin Nonweiler said...

Thank you and I am glad that what I wrote gives inspiration to you. GOD bless you too and wish you have a smooth process in your k1 visa!! GOD speed!!

Unknown said...

Hi Eugielene..your an amazing woman, i love the way you are.God Bless you always and your family.

Eugielene (Ladaga) Tulin Nonweiler said...

Hello Jollyoren..

Thank for your sweet words. May GOD bless you too as well!! :)