About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Monday, September 17, 2012

My James My husband's 33rd birthday!!

Birthday banana cake for my Love Husband!!
Its my husband's 33rd birthday. And it's his second birthday here in the Philippines. He is now adjusting to the surroundings and weather.
James with his Banana cake!!
Ready to blow the candle.....
My family is loving him so much and is used to be with him and the boys. James sometimes miss some of his life back home in the states but me along with my family always here for him. He is loving every moments being with the family and I am so thankful.
Birthday Greetings from sis!!
My sister made him a specialize card just simple but it worth more than a card in the mall. We prepared him just a simple birthday celebration; thanking GOD for a year full of blessings.
Prayer before meals!!!!
Food was being attack.....lol!!
Enjoying.......
Everybody is busy.....
The day was a blessings from GOD.

No comments: