About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

True Love Means To Me!!

  1. I always miss his smell, even if it stinks still its like the best perfume to smell before I finally falling asleep.
  2. Even if he did things that I really hate a hundred percent many times but then I keep forgiving him many times.
  3. Even if he acts goofy or disturbing, let's say a discouraging act, a minus point but still for me it seems so funny and cute to see.
  4. In some moments I just look at him and think how much I love him but then make sure he won't catch me looking at him.
  5. Hearing him snore at night but it sure like a background music to me to fall asleep.
  6. Always makes me impatient of time to get off work and to be home because I know he is there.
  7. There are some times I found myself thinking having a gray hair while pushing him from the wheel chair.
  8. Give me a smile thinking ahead of time (Growing Old)
I sure never been in this feeling before. Yes, I had love before but then this time is different. Before I always had that feeling of being scared, not secure and always have the second thought, you know the "WHAT IF" thing. But wow, now is totally different, I feel safe and secured. And I am just being so enlove.

No comments: